• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

condition orange!!!!

At this time it says 71.6. Ok. Admit it. Who hit the turbo button? :p
 
ICE_9 said:
At this time it says 71.6. Ok. Admit it. Who hit the turbo button? :p
I didn't wanna say nothing... but i upped my production nearly 1k per week. Obviously it's me. :p
 
Installed F@H on all pc's under my direct control. And I am going to b0rg all of the PC's that are under my administrative purview at work. I had been using F@H along with GIMPS to max my procs when burning in a PC, but haven't been into folding too much. until now.
 
ICE_9 said:
At this time it says 71.6. Ok. Admit it. Who hit the turbo button? :p
Yea, I just noticed my 486DX2 was folding @ 33mhz :eek:!!! Pressed the Turbo button, now folding @ a blistering 66mhz :D!!!

 
I still do not know the reason why we fell behind in the first place.
 
darktiger said:
I still do not know the reason why we fell behind in the first place.

I imagine there are a ton of reasons... flagging interest, summer time kicking in (schools out, temps on the rise, etc.), not to mention OCAU did a commendable job of hooking up some big borgs.

They dun whupped us good. :(

 
I now have 7 machine that have reported results and waiting for 2 more new ones I borged

I just got into doinf this and now it's an adiction.....

 
Yeah, I'm doing a software development internship at school. Since I'm working with a lot of weird IDEs and packages and whatnot, my account was given local administrative privileges at my workstation.

To make a long story short, 2.8 GHz more for the [H]. (Although big packets are off, need to save RAM for development.)

 
Back
Top