• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

concerned about the paint for interior case!

jc6699

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
118
The paint I bought for the inside of my coolermaster cosmos is self etching primer (first step) sandable primer (second step) engine enamal (ceramic) for final step did I buy the wrong type of paints for inside the case? I'm woried about having some kind of electrical disaster. Thanks in advance!
 
electrical disaster? there should be no current running through your case, so the chances of that are...none
 
Back
Top