HardOCP News
[H] News
- Joined
- Dec 31, 1969
- Messages
- 0
Forget Microsoft and Sony, the real winner of E3 was Conan O'Brien.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I like Conan and all but his "nerd" jokes are about 10 years old at this point.
There were a few funny parts, but there is something about him that just isn't funny. Some of his cracks were just stupid.... Oh well.
You're probably wacist against Irish people.
Yea, a bit......
But, I find him more irritating than funny.
I'm 50/50 on Conan. He can be genuinely funny, but since he is still "groomed" for the top late night, his jokes are often bland and generic. Like Jay Leno.
This was funny but I still can't stand the whole "games are popular with young people and my audience is mostly young people so I'll act like I care about video games even though I really don't" thing that Conan is obviously doing.
I like Conan and all but his "nerd" jokes are about 10 years old at this point.
Think it has been longer than thatlike 'nerds' were fresh a mere 10 years ago
lol what? He is always very clear on the fact that he doesn't play or care about games, which is what makes these bits so hilarious.