Thats_Fantastic
n00b
- Joined
- Jun 8, 2009
- Messages
- 17
Edit: I think Ill just post my email to tech support:
I recieved my cyberpower computer more than 3 months ago and it worked fine. I installed windows 7 and updated all the drivers to be compatible with it, but 4 days later it wouldnt turn on. When I pushed the power button, all the fans would light up and spin, but none of my peripherals would recieve power and the system speaker would beep. Eventually, the power button wouldnt even work.
I verified that the PSU is working fine by testing it with the paperclip method. After that I emailed tech support and sent in my motherboard to be RMA'd.
I recieved the new board today and carefully installed it with using proper anti static precautions, and now Im back in a similar situation. Sometimes when I press the power button, the fans only light up and spin like before the RMA, but sometimes the monitor will display the MSI motherboard splash screen prompting to go to POST or BIOS, but freezes there because there is no way to select BIOS or POST because the keyboard isnt powered up. Everytime I press the power button there are new surprises.
You guys have any solutions?
Im just gonna send the whole thing to cyberpower to get it done as FAST as possible,I dont care about the cost, its my parents' computer
I recieved my cyberpower computer more than 3 months ago and it worked fine. I installed windows 7 and updated all the drivers to be compatible with it, but 4 days later it wouldnt turn on. When I pushed the power button, all the fans would light up and spin, but none of my peripherals would recieve power and the system speaker would beep. Eventually, the power button wouldnt even work.
I verified that the PSU is working fine by testing it with the paperclip method. After that I emailed tech support and sent in my motherboard to be RMA'd.
I recieved the new board today and carefully installed it with using proper anti static precautions, and now Im back in a similar situation. Sometimes when I press the power button, the fans only light up and spin like before the RMA, but sometimes the monitor will display the MSI motherboard splash screen prompting to go to POST or BIOS, but freezes there because there is no way to select BIOS or POST because the keyboard isnt powered up. Everytime I press the power button there are new surprises.
You guys have any solutions?
Im just gonna send the whole thing to cyberpower to get it done as FAST as possible,I dont care about the cost, its my parents' computer