• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Computer won't start up!

jayoxd

n00b
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
41
I built my computer 2 years ago and this is the first time that this has happened. The computer won't start at all, and I mean not even a bios screen, of course the power is connected and I have the onboard power button directly on the motherboard so it's not the power button. The red status light flashes and the fans twirl a bit but power goes away instantly. I just shut off my computer normally yesterday, doing nothing more intensive than surfing the web, no drivers / mods / etc.

help!

i'm thinking its the power supply right now? but is there any way to test this without using another power supply?
 
Back
Top