Hi,
Last night I turned off my computer (see sig), and this morning when I woke up to turn it on, nothing. None of the fans spun, the LED on my motherboard was off and nothing got it working. I tried a different case thinking that maybe the case switch wasn't working (I have beat it up)... I'm thinking its the power supply, could it be anything else? There's no physical indication of anything happening. Is there anything else I can do besides buy a new power supply?
Help is appreciated. Thanks.
Last night I turned off my computer (see sig), and this morning when I woke up to turn it on, nothing. None of the fans spun, the LED on my motherboard was off and nothing got it working. I tried a different case thinking that maybe the case switch wasn't working (I have beat it up)... I'm thinking its the power supply, could it be anything else? There's no physical indication of anything happening. Is there anything else I can do besides buy a new power supply?
Help is appreciated. Thanks.