• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Computer won't Boot.

Saxman924

n00b
Joined
Aug 4, 2006
Messages
18
Well I am in the process of troubleshooting my new conroe build and I need some help. I can start the system and it goes through the ram check. Everything is fine it recognizes the cpu yadda yadda. The problem is I can't get into the Bios. I press del and it says perparing for setup. This is when it proceeds to freeze up and do nothing. Anybody know what could be happening?

Parts:

Gigabyte Ds3
e6300
corsair XMS2 ddrII 800
evga 7600gt
 
I'd disconnect power from Hard drives, cd's, floppy (if you have one) and check is the HSF mount.
 
i have the problem which ds3 can not boot with ddr2 800.
i try both gskill and ocz memory.
 
Back
Top