I am planning to build a new computer and I think that I have found what I want, but I would like some other peoples' opinions on the matter. Here are links to stuff that i chose on Newegg.
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-103-908&depa=0 Antec 430W Power Supply, Model "TRUE430" -RETAIL
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=27-152-032&catalog=23&manufactory=BROWSE NEC 16X Double Layer DVD±RW Drive, Black, Model ND-3500A BK, OEM
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=11-999-051&catalog=23&manufactory=BROWSE CoolerMaster Blue 80mm Neon LED Fan, Model "TLF-R82" -RETAIL
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=22-144-327&depa=1 Maxtor 250GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive, Model 7Y250M0, OEM Drive Only
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=23-126-114&catalog=23&manufactory=BROWSE Logitech Elite Keyboard USB/ PS/2 104keys -RETAIL
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=20-146-546&depa=0 Crucial Ballistix 184-Pin 512MB DDR PC-3200 - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=13-130-468&depa=0 MSI "K8N Neo2 Platinum" NVIDIA nForce3 ULTRA Chipset Motherboard For AMD Socket 939 CPU -RETAIL
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=26-104-129&catalog=23&manufactory=BROWSE Logitech MX500 Optical Mouse USB/ PS/2 -RETAIL
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=17-103-910&catalog=23&manufactory=BROWSE Antec 550W Power Supply, Model "TRUE550" -RETAIL
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=19-103-463&depa=1 AMD Athlon 64 3500+, 512K, L2 Cache, Socket 939 Windows Compatible 64-bit Processor - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=14-125-149&catalog=23&manufactory=BROWSE GIGABYTE ATI RADEON X800 XT Video Card, 256MB GDDR3, 256-Bit, DVI/VIVO, 8X AGP, Model "GV-R80T256V" -RETAIL
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=35-888-105&depa=1 Vantec "HDC-502A" Aluminum Hard Disk Drive Cooler w/ 2 Fans -RETAIL
Edited by request.
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-103-908&depa=0 Antec 430W Power Supply, Model "TRUE430" -RETAIL
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=27-152-032&catalog=23&manufactory=BROWSE NEC 16X Double Layer DVD±RW Drive, Black, Model ND-3500A BK, OEM
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=11-999-051&catalog=23&manufactory=BROWSE CoolerMaster Blue 80mm Neon LED Fan, Model "TLF-R82" -RETAIL
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=22-144-327&depa=1 Maxtor 250GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive, Model 7Y250M0, OEM Drive Only
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=23-126-114&catalog=23&manufactory=BROWSE Logitech Elite Keyboard USB/ PS/2 104keys -RETAIL
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=20-146-546&depa=0 Crucial Ballistix 184-Pin 512MB DDR PC-3200 - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=13-130-468&depa=0 MSI "K8N Neo2 Platinum" NVIDIA nForce3 ULTRA Chipset Motherboard For AMD Socket 939 CPU -RETAIL
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=26-104-129&catalog=23&manufactory=BROWSE Logitech MX500 Optical Mouse USB/ PS/2 -RETAIL
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=17-103-910&catalog=23&manufactory=BROWSE Antec 550W Power Supply, Model "TRUE550" -RETAIL
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=19-103-463&depa=1 AMD Athlon 64 3500+, 512K, L2 Cache, Socket 939 Windows Compatible 64-bit Processor - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=14-125-149&catalog=23&manufactory=BROWSE GIGABYTE ATI RADEON X800 XT Video Card, 256MB GDDR3, 256-Bit, DVI/VIVO, 8X AGP, Model "GV-R80T256V" -RETAIL
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=35-888-105&depa=1 Vantec "HDC-502A" Aluminum Hard Disk Drive Cooler w/ 2 Fans -RETAIL
Edited by request.