Hi,
I booted my second machine today and it started up, got to the windows xp loading screen with the little blue bar that cycles, and after three to four seconds, the machine restarted itself. it then asks me if i want to go to safe mode, if i say yes i get a long screen of drivers loading, and then it restarts. I reset the CMOS jumper and got a long series of beeps and a blank screen, i reseated the RAM and it started up again, i turned off quick POST and it went throught the memory three times, and then booted up, restarting in the same place. what is happening there that is causing my computer to refuse to start? any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
I booted my second machine today and it started up, got to the windows xp loading screen with the little blue bar that cycles, and after three to four seconds, the machine restarted itself. it then asks me if i want to go to safe mode, if i say yes i get a long screen of drivers loading, and then it restarts. I reset the CMOS jumper and got a long series of beeps and a blank screen, i reseated the RAM and it started up again, i turned off quick POST and it went throught the memory three times, and then booted up, restarting in the same place. what is happening there that is causing my computer to refuse to start? any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks