• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Computer Speakers?

Incinerator

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
252
ok, 3 years ago I built my last system which has an NF7 mobo with an onboard sound card and I went out and bought these speakers. They were great for the price ($20) but now I'm using my comp a lot more for watching movies with friends and playing music and I've been noticing distortion when I turn up the sound. (I have shure e2c's for when I'm alone.)

I'm just wondering about your opinions on what are some good quality speaker set ups, preferably with subs for not too much money (<$150). Also if getting a new sound card would help out with what I want to do.

Thanks
 
Back
Top