Computer speakers

LostInRehab

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
430
I'm looking for some good speakers 2.1 speakers for my computer. These will mainly be used for music though as I hardly ever care about in game sound and I don't like eax. My music taste varies from rock to rap (no insults please) to new age so I would like some good speakers across the board. My sound card is an audigy 4 pro if that matters thanks in advance.
 
Best Buy currently has the Klipsch Promedia 2.1's for $99. If you find a 12% off coupon floating around, you can get it for $88.

The Promedia and z-2300's are arguably the best 2.1 computer speakers you can get for ~$100.
 
Thanks I was looking at the klipsch before I made this topic. I was going to go to microcenter and get them but I figured I ask here before I bought any speaker. Now I at least know that best buy has them cheaper which is good thanks. Any other suggestions are welcome.
 
Back
Top