KompressorV12
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Mar 11, 2006
- Messages
- 238
I have a Logitech Z-5300e 5.1 computer speaker system with an audigy 2 zs
My question is is there such thing as a sound switcher (besides an amp) where I can plug my Z-5300e speakers into and switch between my Xbox 360 and my computer. It would save me the hassle of having to plug and replug things in and out. I'm in a college dorm room and I have my 360 hooked up to my Dell 2407
My question is is there such thing as a sound switcher (besides an amp) where I can plug my Z-5300e speakers into and switch between my Xbox 360 and my computer. It would save me the hassle of having to plug and replug things in and out. I'm in a college dorm room and I have my 360 hooked up to my Dell 2407