So, I'm going to college next year and lookin for some computer speaker advice...
I'd ideally like something with multiple, switchable sources, so I could run my computer, tv, and record player all on one set of speakers...
I also would very much like to avoid a reciever/etc simply out of the amount of room they take up (unless there is one extremely thin one)
I know that the Klipsch ProMedia DD preamps have source switching and work well with promedia 5.1s, but they are a little out of my price range...
Can logitech z680s (or whatever their sucessors are) do that?
I'd ideally like something with multiple, switchable sources, so I could run my computer, tv, and record player all on one set of speakers...
I also would very much like to avoid a reciever/etc simply out of the amount of room they take up (unless there is one extremely thin one)
I know that the Klipsch ProMedia DD preamps have source switching and work well with promedia 5.1s, but they are a little out of my price range...
Can logitech z680s (or whatever their sucessors are) do that?