Deathheadmoth
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Aug 23, 2001
- Messages
- 288
Ok I built a new computer for a friend and she is noticing that after a while of inactivity the computer is shutting off on its own. Of course my first thought was for her to check the power options to see if it was going into standby or hibernate but she says the only thing they had set was for monitor after 10 minutes. So now I don't know.
The computer I built:
AMD64 3000
MSI Nforce3
Radeon 9600xt
1 gig corsair xms 3200
WD80gb
Antec Sonata case
She says when she gets back to her computer the lights on the case are off and it just starts up like normal when she presses power button. It is hooked up to a ups. Thanks anyone that offers help.
The computer I built:
AMD64 3000
MSI Nforce3
Radeon 9600xt
1 gig corsair xms 3200
WD80gb
Antec Sonata case
She says when she gets back to her computer the lights on the case are off and it just starts up like normal when she presses power button. It is hooked up to a ups. Thanks anyone that offers help.