Computer Restarted After Installing NIS 2006

AmensLove

n00b
Hi,

I have a Windows 2000 Professional with 512mb of ram. When a fresh new day comes I turn on my computer and after about 5-10 my computer all of a sudden closes everything and restart by itself. This happen the day after I have installed Norton Internet Security 2006 and Norton System Basic Edtion. I'm not sure why it has restarted on me by itself, but it only happens when the next day and I FIRST turned on my computer on a new fresh day.

For example for some of the people who does not understand that statement: First day my computer restarted on the first TURNED ON. Second day, my computer restarted again on the FIRST TURNED ON, but after my restart I don't get any restart anymore...until the new day comes and when I first turn on my computer again!

Thank You for looking and I really would appreciate all your help please...thank you very much!:)

EDIT::
On some other forums people told me to look at my event log and I saw some errors and WARNINGS...

so I wanted to post some screenshot and some expert can tell me how to fix this problem!
SCREENSHOT:

No mind...I have fix the problem.

If you guys want me to share the answer...please reply back to this thread.

ThankYou very much for looking.

Back