• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Computer problems..

lingding

n00b
Joined
Sep 14, 2005
Messages
41
Hey guys, just built my first computer, everything is in correctly however when I turn it on and it is at the windows screen (Windows logo and loading bar underneath) it hangs for almost 5 minutes. This usually happens when the computer has been off for a long time. But lets say when I play on it, then turn it off for a minute and turn it back on, it starts up quick. I took it to my local computer shop and they couldn't find anything. All firmware, etc. is up to date, can you guys help me out? Thanks
 
Back
Top