Computer not reading PCI device

Skizzy

Supreme [H]ardness
Okay, so after random restarts, I decided to reformat. I have no idea if the restarts are going to continue, but that's not the problem at the moment. After I reformatted, my computer did not read my wireless network card. The green light lights up when it's in the PCI slot, and I haven't changed it since reformatting; it worked before I reformatted. I tried taking it out, booting up, then putting it back in, booting up, hoping it will read a new hardware device. It didn't. So I thought to swap my Sound Card with my Network Card's PCI locations. The monitor wouldn't turn on then. So then I switched them back to their original PCI slot locations, but the computer will still not read the wireless card. Any suggestions? It's a Linksys Wireless Adapter network card. If any more information is required, I'll update you guys.

I know for a fact it's not my wireless card since it was fine before the reformat.

Foxconn P9657AA-8KS2H LGA 775 Intel P965 ExpressMotherboard
G.SKILL 1GB DDR2 800
eVGA GeForce 7900GS 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16
Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 Conroe
Western Digital Caviar 250GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s
XClio 450BL ATX 450W Power Supply 115/230 V

Thanks in advance,
Skizzy

Edit: I have also tried loading fail-safe defaults in the BIOS.

I have yet to flash my BIOS, maybe that's the issue? I doubt it though, since I never flashed it before the reformat.

Back