tangokilla
Weaksauce
- Joined
- Aug 18, 2008
- Messages
- 102
I wasn't sure where to put this kind of thread, please move it if it's in the wrong location. Thanks!
My computer will lock up with looping sound 100% of the time when I refresh a game server list on TF2/CS...basically any games on steam.
My computer will also lock up in the same fashion about 50% of the time when I'm uploading any type of file to dropbox, imageshack, etc.
I disabled all of the anti-virus programs in attempt to pinpoint the problem but to no avail.
I was hoping if anyone could help me out here!
Computer:
Windows 7 x64
Intel E7200
Network: Atheros L1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T Controller
Radeon 4870
Thanks in advance!
My computer will lock up with looping sound 100% of the time when I refresh a game server list on TF2/CS...basically any games on steam.
My computer will also lock up in the same fashion about 50% of the time when I'm uploading any type of file to dropbox, imageshack, etc.
I disabled all of the anti-virus programs in attempt to pinpoint the problem but to no avail.
I was hoping if anyone could help me out here!
Computer:
Windows 7 x64
Intel E7200
Network: Atheros L1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T Controller
Radeon 4870
Thanks in advance!