Computer just reboots...

Circuitbreaker8

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
5,078
This is really wierd....my computer kind just restarts itself when i'm in windows. I was playing Desert Combat for about an hour and a half yesterday, and decided to chill out for a little. Anyways, I come back to my computer an hour later and I open up Firefox to look around, and my computer just reset....I was like okkayy...thats wierd....so when windows came back up, it restarted again after a few minutes...on its OWN. My powersupply voltages are fine ( 12.05v/3.29v/5.5v ) My CPU is @ 2.4ghz ( 2.2ghz stock...ran prime just fine ), my ram is @ 240mhz 2.5-3-3-8 ( ran memtest for an hour ) I'm using the 4.12s Catalyst drivers also. One thing I noticed when the computer came back up was that it said a device driver caused the restart...what do you guys think it could be?
 
Back
Top