Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Well I just put together my computer and for some reason I can get the keyboared to work. I have tried two diffrent ones. And i tested them on diferent computers so i know they work. what can be wrong?
PS/2 or USB keyboards? If USB, make sure you install at least SP1 and your chipset drivers. If PS/2... no idea. How about your mouse? Is that working? And what connection are you using for it?
It is a PS/2 and my mouse is working but it is a usb. I booted it up once and it worked fine, installed a driver for my graphics card and now when it tells me to press tab nothing happens