Computer Hardware For Sale

DieU

Gawd
Joined
Oct 16, 2000
Messages
749
Boxed Sony GDM-F520 21” Monitor - $700.00 shipped.

2- Boxed Retail ATI Radeon 9800XT (w/HL2 coupon) -$300.00 each.

Boxed Retail Plextor 708A Black Internal DVD Burner- $100.00 shipped.

Boxed Retail Plextor 708UF Silver External DVD Burner - $150.00 shipped

NEW, Boxed Retail (NEVER OPENED) eVGA 5900 Ultra - $275.00 shipped.

Boxed, Retail 3rd Generation Ipod 40GB Model M9245LL/A (includes Belkin wireless transmitter ) - $310.00 shipped.

Paypal accepted.
 
Thanks. It is all mint condition. The 5900 Ultra has never been opened.
 
I'm interested in the Ipod. It is sealed so that means it comes with all the standard accessories: Dock, remote, carrying case, earbud headphones, AC adapter, dock connector to FireWire cable and 4-pin-to-6-pin FireWire adapter. In addition to the Belkin transmitter which i assume you bought after the fact.

**edited**

double edit: i was so exicted i didn't read Shipping Included. :eek: I'll be in touch with you shortly to discuss payment and shipping information if there isn't anyone in front of me in line.
 
Hello:

I just responded to your email address. The iPod is an open-box. However, it is in PERFECT condition with all of its accessories. It has never been removed from its leather case. That is, it has NO scratches or any indication of wear. For this being the case, it would be considered mint condition.
 
Hey dieu, I am interested in the iPod. Can you shoot me some pictures? I sent you an email at your email addy.

Cheers!
 
Hi:

I received your email. No problem. I will get the pics out as soon as possible. Actually, my digital camera died. I will pull something together though... BTW, I will ship it out to you two-day priority USPS.

gLove said:
Hey dieu, I am interested in the iPod. Can you shoot me some pictures? I sent you an email at your email addy.

Cheers!
 
wow, it seems like this stuff might have "fallen off the truck" ;) bump for cool stuff
 
Back
Top