Hey guys, glad to finally be a part of the community.
I hope you guys can help me figure out whats going on. I recently replaced my old PSU with a Corsair 750W to hopefully get rid of the problem, no such luck. "Though it did bring down my heat and sound of fans". I tried MemTest, 3DMark and so on. I cannot seem to find the root of the problem.
I am at wits end, here is my current info.
Temps, Hardware & Voltages.
Also, my DXDIAG is here
http://pastebin.com/jbJAEsaJ
Any help would be appreciated.
I hope you guys can help me figure out whats going on. I recently replaced my old PSU with a Corsair 750W to hopefully get rid of the problem, no such luck. "Though it did bring down my heat and sound of fans". I tried MemTest, 3DMark and so on. I cannot seem to find the root of the problem.
I am at wits end, here is my current info.
Temps, Hardware & Voltages.
Sensor Properties
Sensor Type Winbond W83627DHG (ISA 290h)
GPU Sensor Type Analog Devices ADT7473 (NV-I2C 2Eh)
Motherboard Name nForce 680i / 780i Reference Board
Chassis Intrusion Detected Yes
Temperatures
Motherboard 37 °C (99 °F)
CPU 47 °C (117 °F)
CPU #1 / Core #1 46 °C (115 °F)
CPU #1 / Core #2 44 °C (111 °F)
CPU #1 / Core #3 42 °C (108 °F)
CPU #1 / Core #4 42 °C (108 °F)
SPP 47 °C (117 °F)
MCP 56 °C (133 °F)
GPU1: GPU 62 °C (144 °F)
GPU1: GPU Memory 62 °C (144 °F)
GPU1: GPU Ambient 53 °C (127 °F)
GPU2: GPU 62 °C (144 °F)
GPU2: GPU Memory 62 °C (144 °F)
GPU2: GPU Ambient 55 °C (131 °F)
SAMSUNG HD501LJ 27 °C (81 °F)
WDC WD740ADFD-00NLR1 33 °C (91 °F)
Cooling Fans
CPU 1241 RPM
Chassis 1055 RPM
GPU1 1449 RPM (30%)
GPU2 1420 RPM (30%)
Voltage Values
CPU Core 1.33 V
+3.3 V 3.26 V
+5 V 4.99 V
+12 V 12.20 V
+5 V Standby 4.95 V
VBAT Battery 3.02 V
3.3V Dual 3.26 V
FSB VTT 1.09 V
DIMM 1.86 V
GPU1: GPU Vcc 3.26 V
GPU2: GPU Vcc 3.27 V
Debug Info F FF 83 FF / 20 FF
Debug Info T 27 48 37 / 255
Debug Info V A6 BB CC CC 88 C3 E7 (01)
Debug Info I C1 A023
------[ Motherboard Info ]------
Motherboard ID : 12/30/2009-132-CK-NF78-6A61IY02C-00
Motherboard Model : EVGA NF78
Motherboard Chipset : nVIDIA nForce 780i SLI
Award BIOS Type : Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
Award BIOS Message : (7B1N1P10) 132-CK-NF78
DMI MB Manufacturer : EVGA
DMI MB Product : 132-CK-NF78
DMI MB Version : 2
DMI MB Serial : 1
DMI SYS Manufacturer: EVGA
DMI SYS Product : 132-CK-NF78
DMI SYS Version : 2
DMI SYS Serial : 1
DMI BIOS Version : P10
------[ GPIO @ isa 14C0 ]------
Also, my DXDIAG is here
http://pastebin.com/jbJAEsaJ
Any help would be appreciated.