Computer fashion?

Devilpup

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 4, 2002
Messages
2,047
Anyone else get to the point where you are less concerned about brand performance differences and more concerned with color-coordinating your system components?

I feel like I'm getting to a point where it doesn't matter if it's an Asus or MSI motherboard, it just has to have a black PCB and look really cool. The exact performance difference is so minute these days and I roll with aftermarket cooling solutions anyway so I'm not as interested in stuff like "better cooling solutions" on video cards since I'm going to toss them anyway.

On that same note, anyone else feel like it's a challenge to get the components to match?
 
I still don't care about what my components look like for the most part.
 
I make a point of it. Then again I have a lian li pit stop so all my components are in the open for everyone to see
Posted via Mobile Device
 
I try to match Cables and wires and crap, but I won't buy one brand over another just because it's a cooler color or matches my system better. Although I must say almost everything visible in my current box is blue.
 
Back
Top