• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Computer Crashes When I Play Games?

JOKER_JOKER

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 2, 2005
Messages
471
For a few weeks now, I've been frustrated every time I try to play games (CSS and UT2004) because when I'm only a few minutes into a match on a server, my computer will just randomly shut down. It's not a virus or anything, all my virus definitions are up-to-date and my computer is rid of spyware and adware. Does anyone know what's going on here?
 
Back
Top