Computer crashed with mem dump, now will not start

Movieesa

Gawd
I was playing Diablo 3 and out of nowhere I see the blue screen and it says it is dumping memory. When i turn it back on I see no screen and the hard drive light is not blinking. What should I do? MB is Asus P6x58d-e. I7 cpu nothing over clocked, gtx 470 sli.
Thank you so much.

What are the full system specs. PSU/HDD? bios popup not showing? try running one video card at a time.

Are your fans/PSU running at all when you try to power it on?

A couple weeks ago, I had a P67 board take a shit and whenever I powered it on, the fans would try to spin but the PSU never fully initiated. I noticed when I unplugged the 8pin connector from the motherboard, I'd get power.

If this is the case, I highly suspect a bad motherboard.

Otherwise, I'd look at the PSU.

A full listing of specifications would help greatly.

to late now, but you should always go into windows and set it so that the blue screen stays visible until you're ready for it to go away, otherwise, there is no chance to read what the problem is. The blue screen actually gives you quite a bit of info of what caused the problem and that can useful in diagnosing a fix.

470s can pull alot of juice... was your PSU up to it? It may have died and taken the system with it :( bummer.

Well after a decent amount of reboots and hardware pulls I found out it was one of the three Ram sticks. I have a 850 PS and the fans are all stock with the case. HDD was a WD sata 6 1TB. One thing I have found is that the 470's run really hot. I just find it weird that suddenly out of nowhere and no changes that a ram stick would stop working. Thank you for the help.

Back