Computer Chair Question

dpoverlord

[H]ard|Gawd
Question,

I finally bought a new computer chair that rolls and the problem is that since my apartment has a slight tilt on the hardwood floors. My chair keeps on sliding and I can get no work done anymore. Does anyone have any ideas as it is driving me crazy.

A small rug will do as it will keep your chair from sliding and rolling all over the place

+1 for the rug, you may also want to purchase one of those rubber mats that you put under the rug to keep it in place.

you can also go to a carpet store and get free samples and make your own larger square from 4 or so smaller ones. Just a cheap free solution...

Berber. You ain't gonna move on that stuff and it's tough, durable, easy to clean, etc. Rug, carpet, whatever.

yeppers it works very well.. I have a very nice rug under both the desk and chair.. have had it this way for over 10 years

Like a rug similar to a doormat you wipe your feet on? I am going to go to the carpet store and try the square idea.

Like a rug similar to a doormat you wipe your feet on? I am going to go to the carpet store and try the square idea.

Nice - tell them you are looking to carpet an office or computer room. Ask for samples to take with you to "match", they should hook you up, maybe try to get 4 similar colors. Let us know how it turns out!

Any rug! You can even buy 100 rubbermaid gloves and it probably will work. A giant cardboard box would probably do the trick too.

Back