In over 10yrs Ive been through 5 computers and Ive never had this problem until now. Recently my audio started sounding fuzzy. Similar to how audio sounds on a small radio when you dont catch the station perfectly.
It started 2-3 days ago on and off. Today it wont go away. I suspect it happened when I had 2 intensive games (one in background minimized and one played) on at once.
Any ideas? I have a built in RealTek HD Audio and a Nvidia video card (VGA MSI NX8800GTS 512M OC) with basic cheap speakers (always had cheap speakers & no problems).
It started 2-3 days ago on and off. Today it wont go away. I suspect it happened when I had 2 intensive games (one in background minimized and one played) on at once.
Any ideas? I have a built in RealTek HD Audio and a Nvidia video card (VGA MSI NX8800GTS 512M OC) with basic cheap speakers (always had cheap speakers & no problems).