• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Computer Audio not working after reformatting?

IFCphoenix

n00b
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
5
I just reformatted my computer, my audio doesn't work on it. I'm pretty sure I don't have the drivers, I don't have a sound card since my audio is on my motherboard. The last time this happened was when I reformatted a while ago. I can't remember exactly how I did it last time but I remember i downloaded a program that shows my motherboard number and someone gave me a link to the drivers.

Thanks.
 
Did you buy your computer (ex: HP/Dell) or did you build it yourself?

If you bought it, what's the model number of the computer?
 
No I didn't buy it from the store. Anyone know a program that can scan computer to check for the motherboard?
 
K my Manufacturer is Intel corporation and the model is D865PERL. The chipset is i865P/PE/G/i848P if anyone is wondering. Can some tell me the drivers I need for sound, and thanks a lot LOLANG for the program!
 
Back
Top