• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Computer audio makeover

Bleedblue12345

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Nov 1, 2004
Messages
1,942
so i have had my soundblast live 5.1 and my old creative p5800 sucky speakers for the past year or so, and after some good ebaying i have around $300-400 for a new soundcard and speaker/headphone system. I kinda prefer some good headphones as its easier than big bulky speakers........ currently using integrated audio and selling my p5800's, so im thinking like a xi-fi fatality, and can someone point me to some goo headphones, or should i get the xtreme music? or go for the platinum? im kinda confuse so help is appreciated, thanks again (comp specs in sig)
 
From what I've read, the extra RAM on the Fatal1ty version isnt worth it. I got the Extreme Music version of X-Fi and I love it. I also got the Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro's....so amazing!
 
Back
Top