Computer Audio is....soft?!

A2TheRizzo

Limp Gawd
Hello. Currently I'm running a SB Audigy 2 ZS switching off between Logitech 5.1 speakers and Audio Technica ATH700s. Last night when I was using my computer, everything was fine. I wake up this morning and everything is so..soft! I check my windows sound and audio options and make sure my sound is set to stereo headphones, but that does nothing. Ok, so I figured my speakers were going bad and hooked my cans straight to the sound card, same thing. I turned windows volume up, and volume in winamp up, but I know what full blast sounds like, and this sounds nothing close. I just plugged my headphones into my Zen Microphoto, and it sounds like it should. Any ideas? Thanks alot.

A2TheRizzo said:
Hello. Currently I'm running a SB Audigy 2 ZS switching off between Logitech 5.1 speakers and Audio Technica ATH700s. Last night when I was using my computer, everything was fine. I wake up this morning and everything is so..soft! I check my windows sound and audio options and make sure my sound is set to stereo headphones, but that does nothing. Ok, so I figured my speakers were going bad and hooked my cans straight to the sound card, same thing. I turned windows volume up, and volume in winamp up, but I know what full blast sounds like, and this sounds nothing close. I just plugged my headphones into my Zen Microphoto, and it sounds like it should. Any ideas? Thanks alot.

You sure you didnt have some trial winamp plugin that expired?

Try windows mediaplayer or something else.

Go into the Creative Control Panel, click on the Restore Defaults tab, make sure everything is checked, and click Restore Defaults.

Back