Computer acts weired on full load

r3awak3n

Gawd
Hey everybody,
As of late Ive been having some problems with my new PC, they might actually have been there from the begin but I only start really using my computer a few weeks ago.
My specs are
evga 680i

qx6700

4x corsair xms2 ddr800

1 OCZ 600w and 1 antec trio 650W to power everything up

2x 400 gb sataII samsungs

My problem is, when the computer is at full load it acts really weired, when I type it adds letters and spaces and sometimes doubles what I type (ill type an e and it writes ee). Also usally after i have it on full load (normally when rendering in maya or cinema 4d) the programs start acting up, I cant use short cuts or certain mouse buttons do not work. Sometimes it all comes back up running but other times I have to restart the machine. For example the windows key on the keyboard wont work and the caps lock will go on even though the light isnt on, then i press caps lock and stuff if fine and if i press it many times everything goes back to normal. Im just updating my bios now but im thinking this might not even help.
and oh, im on windows x64.

thanks alot in advance,

paulo

Are your input devices USB? Has anything else that is USB been acting strangely? What program(s) are you using when you encounter this?

If you have a different keyboard, swap out and see if it does the same thing.

thank you for the fast answer. The Mouse is USB, the keyboard is not. The problem is, if it was just the keyboard I could kinda understand this but it is also the mouse. The programs it acts up, so far as I know is Maya and Cinema 4D, right after rendering (usually batch rendering). No other USB device has been acting weired, everything is normal all the time. Im rendering right now annd this. ijs what is happening. All those typos and my caps lock just turned on misteriously.

edit: The only thing that seems strange is that my memory is running slighly faster than it should (800.150 instead of 800 which seems fine to me), the other thing is that on the nvidia monitor everything is greeen but the memory which is yellow and its the voltage is 1.85. The stats also seem to jump, both the memory and the CPU (not by much), I didnt find anything on the mobo that showed auto overclock or anything and im pretty sure everything is set correcly.

I just updated my bios and problem remains.

thank you again

Back