Compusa SUCKS!

Rof_lmao

Limp Gawd
:mad: I was emailed that my x800xt was shipped, and i had paid $25 bucks for overnight....
So i expected to get it yesterday, Right?
WRONG!
They called me and said they accidentally shipped it ground, and it will be here in 6 DAYS!
WTF!!!
Im so friggin pissed right now! :mad:

wow that does suck.. i never liked compusa, i try to avoid them whenever possible

Once, as a gift from my employer, I received a $100 gift certificate from CompUSA . I hate that store so much, at first I thought the gift card was a joke.

Eventually, I gave the card away without using at all.

Yes, CompUSA sucks!

BestBuy too!

Knowing my luck, the shippment will get lkost, then i have to wait till october, than i still get a 6 day wait for shipping :eek:

Its not like i need this card to play games, im fine with my 5200 pci, it does well, 6 fps at lowest settings in CoD is fine, if im not playing that is....AHHH!

Did they offer you any kind of compensation? Or did they just tell you to suck it down? That would be totally bull...

Rof_lmao said:
:mad: I was emailed that my x800xt was shipped, and i had paid $25 bucks for overnight....
So i expected to get it yesterday, Right?
WRONG!
They called me and said they accidentally shipped it ground, and it will be here in 6 DAYS!
WTF!!!
Im so friggin pissed right now! :mad:
For some reason, when I thought you were referring to your x800xt purchase.

Hey I just got a x800xt overnight and I didn't even order it! Thanks!
Only kidding I feel your pain :(
Just breath slowly in through your nose and out your mouth.

you should have told them to overnight you another one... and you will send back sealed ground shipped card.. at their expense.

I told my mom that, she was like, im too lazy to do that... lol
I doubt they ahev another card ready to shipp to me.... but ill call tomorrow
Maybe they can deliver it to the nearest ups store or wahtever they have on teh ground route, and tell em to shipp it overnight :)

CSx-2011 said:
you should have told them to overnight you another one... and you will send back sealed ground shipped card.. at their expense.

\Main word, Thier expense, i doubt they would ever do anythign at thier expense!

I hate to burst ur bubble but its COMPUSA they don't care thier morons. Ur going to get ur card when u get it weather u like it or not ..... this is y i don't have anything to do with them .... but i do feel ur pain

lol, my mom wont help, she wnats me to finish teh book im reading anyway.... that what she told me, i bet she had a hand in this!

You should definitely be refunded the shipping costs. Contact them yourself and tell them that you should at the very least be compensated the difference between overnight and ground shipping.

Only time I shop at compUSA is when they have a sale. Got a 160Gb Maxtor HD for $80 bucks a couple weeks ago. Every now and then they misprice an item or post some wacked out %0ff. Other than that, it's a useful store to acutally look at items that you might be interested in buying. Hard to judge the quality of that flat panel you're looking at on newegg without looking at it in the first person.

I guess that makes me an 'evil' customer. But it's the stories like yours that allow me to look in the mirror.

the ciompusa by my ouse is still in the stonage compared to others...
They are still selling amd athlon 2500's, and prolly 1x 20 gig harddrive for 100 bucks...

My compusa has like 3 shitty videocards to choose from, theyll never have anything decent in stock, there goes my 500 bucks in credit :(

Back