• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Compusa Sale

note235

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
May 23, 2005
Messages
5,055
Compusa sale has a sale today starting 6pm-12pm
There's a geforce 6600gt for $140 after MIR and ISR
Is there a store that tops the price? Will they top the rebate too?
Is it also a good card?
 
I went to the CompUSA in my area and it'll be the last time I go there. The service was crap, the products were grossly overpriced and their stock was very limited. They suck major ass. I normally don't buy retail, I mainly shop online, (newegg, zipzoomfly..) places that have excellent service and competitive prices. If I absolutly have to go to a store I go to Fry's Electronics.
 
[em]HEAT said:
I went to the CompUSA in my area and it'll be the last time I go there. The service was crap, the products were grossly overpriced and their stock was very limited. They suck major ass. I normally don't buy retail, I mainly shop online, (newegg, zipzoomfly..) places that have excellent service and competitive prices. If I absolutly have to go to a store I go to Fry's Electronics.

QFT. And gl trying to get that MIR out of compusa.
 
Back
Top