CompUSA Closure Naperville, IL 10% to 40% discount

You might be. That has to be a price mistake even though I woudln't pay more than 150 for it.

What a joke, anything that could have possibly been good deal was probably gone, at the Independence, Mo store... everything they had left was way to overpriced.

I felt violated to say the least... Its not worth the trip until they start marking down prices to 35-70% off. That would be close out deals.

joemama said:
They've been doing that for years at all Fry's stores...unless you like playing the lottery the only way to make sure you get a brand new mobo at Fry's is to persuade a stock dude to crack open a case in the back storage room and bring you one. There is no such thing as "open box special" or markdown for return items at Fry's.

Ummm - yes there is.
When the 299 Linspire boxes go on sale for anywhere from 99 to 150 people buy them, can't find the drivers to load Windows on them and return them. I buy them towards the end of the sale and get a couple of bucks off everytime because they are returns.

Might be just 10 bucks, sometimes it's 25. Depends on how many they had returned that time around (done this 3 times now).

Back