Feb 6, 2004 #1 B Blkknight n00b Joined Dec 4, 2003 Messages 16 I have the klipsch 5.1 ultra right now. But I saw the new creative s750. I was wondering if anybody has them. Also does anybody have any advice on which is better. Write me back please.
I have the klipsch 5.1 ultra right now. But I saw the new creative s750. I was wondering if anybody has them. Also does anybody have any advice on which is better. Write me back please.
Feb 7, 2004 #2 T Tov Limp Gawd Joined Jun 27, 2003 Messages 142 Oh man, you just did not compare the Klipsch to other lesser speakers.
Feb 7, 2004 #3 M moon02 Weaksauce Joined Jan 11, 2004 Messages 103 here is a comparison done by a audiphile. dont ask me if its accurate or not http://www.dreamnid.com/theear/kplvscl/default.php
here is a comparison done by a audiphile. dont ask me if its accurate or not http://www.dreamnid.com/theear/kplvscl/default.php