Mar 1, 2004 #1 D d0z n00b Joined Jul 14, 2003 Messages 17 Hi Guys, has anybody ever tried Compro PCI TV Tuner Card, REMOTE, Model "VideoMate TV Gold Plus" -RETAIL? I heard it is supposed to be a high quality tv tuner. NewEgg and ioCombo is selling for $69.00. However, New egg is out of stock. I am really looking forward to get this item. Any opinion?
Hi Guys, has anybody ever tried Compro PCI TV Tuner Card, REMOTE, Model "VideoMate TV Gold Plus" -RETAIL? I heard it is supposed to be a high quality tv tuner. NewEgg and ioCombo is selling for $69.00. However, New egg is out of stock. I am really looking forward to get this item. Any opinion?
Mar 1, 2004 #2 G gigglebyte 2[H]4U Joined Jan 18, 2001 Messages 3,814 well my personal favorite is THIS from LeadTek and is a little cheaper...does a great job (just make sure you have current drives before installing and all should be fine)
well my personal favorite is THIS from LeadTek and is a little cheaper...does a great job (just make sure you have current drives before installing and all should be fine)