• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Component Video too bright, will a line level attenuator help?

Xeth

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
1,624
The component output from my Wii is way too bright. I can't adjust my monitor down enough to compensate for the brightness - even at the lowest settings all the grey colors look white. I don't have this problem using S-Video output from the Wii or connecting anything else using component cables to my monitor (XBox, Cable, DVD Player).

If I put say a 6 db attenuator on the Y line of the component video, would it help reduce the brightness?

TIA
 
Back
Top