Component to VGA adapter for Wii?

AdamNesvick

2[H]4U
where would I find one of these for a decent price. Looks like both the X2vga and vdigi VD-Z3 are both impossible to get :(

I don't think you'll be able to find any "for a decent price."

Recently sold my used VDIGI for 10 bucks more than I paid for it new.

You want one of these.

http://www.ramelectronics.net/html/kd-xb.htm

I have no idea what happened to the price. Mine was $99/new, when I got it from Copperbox.com (2 years ago), but Key Digital quit making that model about a year and a half ago. Hence the markup, I suppose.

Best converter on the market, IMO. At least for the price I paid. Not sure about now since they are selling for close to $200.

Copperbox is still around, highly recommended dealer. You may want to check what they have. (They do not sell the KDS-Xblaster anymore)

http://www.copperbox.com/lite/kd.php

They also carry Audio Authority, so be sure to look at those products too.

LCDs are coming down in price, so these converters are on their way out of the market. You may want to look at cheap HDTV LCDs that are the same size as your monitor, as an alternative.

This pisses me off, I can get a 360 and a vga cable for $440, it would cost more to have a fuckin wii by the time I get everything.

I hate you nintendo :mad:

This pisses me off, I can get a 360 and a vga cable for $440, it would cost more to have a fuckin wii by the time I get everything.

There is a difference between a cable(cheap) adapter(cheap) and a converter(expensive, sometimes laggy, sometimes degrades picture quality)

Wii does not output in VGA thus you need a converter, Xbox 360 does output VGA, all you need is a cable.

Yeah, I wish they would have put out a VGA cable too. I'll be selling my wii next week since I wont be bringing my TV to school with me and there really no practical way to use it.

Back