Component IN on Sceptre 20.1" ?

Hey guys, I have an Xbox 360 with component and an HDTV receiver with component and was reading my Sceptre manual and it says this monitor supports HDTV signal but I cant find the wire anywhere!

I checked on Sceptre's site and it links me to this wire but there is no where to buy it! Also, this wire is male, wouldnt I need a female wire to plug stuff into it?

i read your post 4 times

i have no idea what you're trying to do

care to explain a bit further?

K, I have 2 things I want to connect to my Sceptre LCD.

1.) DirectTV HD Receiver.
2.) Xbox 360

There is no direct component IN plugs in the back of my monitor, but the monitor manul says it does support Component-IN.

The Sceptre website says I need THIS cable to convert the DVI plug to component but there is no where on the site to order that wire. Also, the ends of that wire are male, wouldnt I need a female wire to plug the Xbox and receiver into?

Looking for something like THIS?

EDIT: actually that may just be for output from a videocard, but thats essentially what you want correct - component to dvi converter - so you can go component from your xbox to dvi in on the lcd?

Yep, that dongle should work for you, does what you're requesting as far as I understand it anyway.

sirplayalot said:
No, that Dongle displays my PC onto an HDTV. I want to plug in my Xbox 360 to my monitor!!!

Like another said, you need a component out (plugs into your XBox) to a DVI (to your monitor) convertor. Easy.

Back