• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Component height level positions

Phrik

Gawd
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
636
I have heared that height level positions of the different components has quite a deal with the flow...

But I already planned to have my reservoir output at very lower level than the inlet of my pump. Is that really a biggy deal ?
 
You aren't placing all of your components above the level of the reservoir are you? I don't see how you could even fill it at all, unless of course you filled the loop (with the reservoir above the pump) and then installed it. Just make sure everything is sealed tightly and you should be ok ;)
 
Save yourself alot of trouble and mount the pump below the reservior.
 
When I fill I will be lifting the reservoir then put back in place....

So everything will be okey ?
 
Oh, if you can move your res you'll be golden.

No worries... Just be careful that your res is totally sealed while you lower it... You won't know till its too late :D.
 
Back
Top