Complete System - 2500+, 9800pro, 80gb HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

T2Ryoku

Limp Gawd
http://home.comcast.net/~demon.340/PC_1.jpg http://home.comcast.net/~demon.340/PC_2.jpg

AMD 2500+ Barton (Runs at 3200+ perfectly stable, never O/Ced except to check)
MSI K7N2 Ultra 400 NF2 Motherboard (Model: MS6570)
Radeon 9800pro Video Card
80gb 7200rpm Seagate HD
512mb Geil PC3200 Memory (Blue Heat shields)
MSI 16x DVD
MSI 52x CDRW
Volcano 11 w/ Fan Switch Plate
Raidmax Case with 350watt PSU and plenty of room for fans.

Asking $500 + s/h.
This sytem has served me flawlessly, and is in excellent condition. It has WinXP Pro, Office XP Pro and Photoshop 6 on it. I'd be glad to format the HD and do a fresh install, or just remove the programs you don't want or even keep it the way it is. I have 53 positive feedback (100%) on eBay and have been a member since March of 1998. If you have any questions please feel free to E-mail me at [email protected] and I'll try to answer them as soon as I can. Thank you! :)

Holy crap... are you for real? $500 bucks? Is there something wrong with the system?

Someone should jump on this quick...

Are you willing to part it out?

Eliot said:
Holy crap... are you for real? $500 bucks? Is there something wrong with the system?

Someone should jump on this quick...

Are you willing to part it out?

I'd like not to part it out if possible. I know, I love my PC, but I inherited a Centrino (dark side) laptop for free, and need to continue saving.

Chances are you'd make more money selling things individually...

Just a thought.

Eliot said:
Chances are you'd make more money selling things individually...

Just a thought.

It's a waste of time, money. Packaging and all that costs so much, this way it'd be one smooth transaction. Thanks for the bump though!

well from what i can see, that machine is jacked up for 500$. If I didnt just build my machine id definitly buy that. I am looking at some of those parts however, too bad hes not piecing it. BUMP

zlooop said:
What are the timings on the memory?

To be honest with you, I'm not sure. Their stock. Let me pull the specs. Just a min.

Model# GL512PC3200B
Item # N82E16820144305
Specifications:
Manufacturer: Geil
Speed: DDR400(PC3200)
Type: 184 Pin DDR SDRAM
Error Checking: Non-ECC
Registered/Unbuffered: Unbuffered
Cas Latency: 2.5 6-3-3
Support Voltage: 2.55V-2.85V
Bandwidth: 3.2GB/s
Organization: 64M x 64 -Bit
Special Features: With Extreme Performance Heat Spreader
Warranty: Lifetime

SportyGuy220 said:
well from what i can see, that machine is jacked up for 500$. If I didnt just build my machine id definitly buy that. I am looking at some of those parts however, too bad hes not piecing it. BUMP

I'm guessing that's a compliment, thanks for the bump!

hehe, i see you have the same speakers as me in the background of your pics (im bored so i posted this lol) :p very nice price on your system btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back