Complete n00b question

Tanky

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Messages
1,787
I am sure that this qustion has been asked a thousand times, and i have searched, but not found the answer, and looking in the tips thread. I want to add F@H to my PC, and i want it to run as a service, with no system tray icon. Just run, completely transparent. However, every time that I try to set up the console version, it will only run as long as I have the command prompt box open on the desktop. How do I install and configure it so it is transparent?
 
it doesn't start the service untill your reboot...or you can go under Services and start it yourself. It's nice to have a shortcut to Services so you can start and stop folding when ever you want.

 
When you set it up the first time, after you finish configuring it, F@H starts running in the same console window. That's just kinda how it works. Like Neisius said, once you reboot, you won't see the console window any more.

 
Back
Top