Complete Dual XP rig FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

fubar569

[H]ard|Gawd
First: The Basics

[email protected] - checked religiously, as are PM's here on [H] - but if you send a PM, please post that you did so i know...
sharkbodyvette if you're on AIM
19050680 if you ICQ
they're always running, though i might not be here...just drop a line and i'll see to it i return your message!
Heatware under fubar569 - all positive
ebay under lipper540 - all positive
and i'm also paypal verified and hold a premier account
i'll also accept Money Orders and will ship to canada if you pay difference in shipping costs

and as always:

Bumps Are Appreciated!

Dual XP's bridge modded for MP operation and pin modded for 17x multi & 1.85v
currently running at 2347mhz on Gigabyte GA-7DPXDW-P
SLK-900A's with 92mm Tornados going full bore (no volt mods or controller)
1.5GB Registered ECC PC-2700
(4) 120GB WD SE 7200RPM 8mb cache hard drives in RAID-0 (450GB after format)
LG 16x dual layer Triformat DVD Burner (supports RAM, +/-r, +/-rw, and CD-r/rw)
Radeon 9200SE 128MB Graphics (the only weak link)
Gateway EV500 15" monitor
Antec True Control 550w Power Supply - now the fan only connectors do not work...i have the tech incident number and am in the process of completing the RMA form for this unit. other than the fan only connectors, this supply is ROCK solid with voltage on the 3.3 within 1% of spec, the 5.5 dead on and the 12v within 1% as well, and they don't fluctuate outside that. Being adjustable i suppose helps with that
Chieftec Dragon tower case - i modified the tower by cutting holes for 2 120mm fans on the side. when i tightened down the fan i put a crack in the plexi. it's from the lower left screw on the left fan to the edge. I also added a custon top window with 2 120mm fans. i kida did that half assed though as i just dremeled a hole and riveted down some lexan from a previous mod. it looks ok from a distance. the other side of the case has scratches and dings from when i had the brackets on the dual bong cooler setup rubbing against the case. It's also got 2 holes on the back panel that were drilled for the water tubes to enter the case. Now this case might not appeal to you, and neither might the case i'd include in the sale which would be a Antec super lanboy with a severely botched attempt at a black paint job. basically it needs sanded down and redone. the side has been modified with the addition of a 120mm blowhole. 1 of the rubber fan grommets was torn as i removed it. The inside and the drawer have been modified to allow the installation of the above system. the power switch was dremeled out and a keyswitch installed in its place. it would come with all the stock fans, 2 UV lights, a thermaltake xray, and a set of lazer UV LEDs...basically everything i intended to do to it. if you wish to take it all off my hands and complete my mod, you're welcome to do so.

due to the size of these items and weight, shipping will be hell, but if you take care of the tab i'll send it by goat & camel if you want. not sure how to ship a complete system so advice would be nice...

ok guys & gals...here's the deal...i'm willing to take a serious hit on this cause i overspent on the car

new asking price is 900 plus shipping of your choice...

ok, 1150 shipped for the whole nine yards. i really need to offload this monster. it will laugh at anything you can throw at it and for the price of a new vid card laugh at all your games while coding video, folding, web serving, or whatever...

someone loves me...and my vette which meeds a new tranny...i know you do...

Bump for you cause I looked, and if $$ wasnt so tight, would snag it up.

i'd prefer to keep it complete for the time being, unless i get decent offers on everything...

bumpages...

if i had the change i'd take it. bumping out of principal.

kyle and steve where looking for one of these systems to play with not too long ago.

maybe i should drop steve a line with a linky...if anything it might get front page pimpage in the forum happenings...

bump!

1050 shipped now, final price drop bump as i need to see some cash from this sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back