Complaining to game developer via Linkedin

Rakanoth

n00b
I found some of the game developers on Linkedin. These guys worked/are working on some of the games lots of people play, like Battlefield. I really want to give some feedback to these guys as there are complaints about these games, such as heavy stuttering or crash etc.

I find it really useless to complain on the games' forums or via companies' contact form as there are lots of people on online platforms complaining about them and nothing has changed or improved.

As I am going to do that with my real name and face:

1.) this can really capture their attention and persuade them do something about it
2.) or this will give me a bad name (e.g. some guy on Linkedin annoying us about a game that we brag about developing)

What do you think? What can this change? Maybe nothing. But this time a complaint will reach them via a different channel.

Then leave feedback with marketing teams, not coders. Salesmen are scumbags and marketing folks are just the next step up. Thing is, they have speech leveled to 100, so good luck not sounding like some deranged asshat with your real name attached.

Hell no. That is a terrible idea. If you want to do something, find out if the company has a discussion forum on LinkedIn and do it from there. It's still inappropriate and not what the platform is for, so I wish good luck to you.

It would be like complaining to the driver of a walmart (or whatever is your hate) truck about their customer service.

See this is just crazy to me. Just get their address and meet them face to face. Less crazy, more civilized.

Twitter might be better, but tweet at customer support or the company itself, not the individual developers. And be polite, that shit's public or could become public. lol

Back