Competitve Gaming

MrHood22

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm looking to get back into the more competitive aspect of gaming but instead of doing team based games like i'm used to (CSS, COD4, CS 1.6, COD2, BF2) i'm looking into trying some single player games as in the match would be 1v1 instead of 5v5.

What game(s) is the most active in competitive gaming (for 1v1's) and what league(s) is it played in?

Does it have to be a FPS?

The only thing thats coming to my mind is rts style games or DotA

all the old school FPS games have decent 1v1 ladders, Unreal tournament, quake etc

Quakelive has 1v1 support and has skill based matchmaking

I'm looking to get back into the more competitive aspect of gaming but instead of doing team based games like i'm used to (CSS, COD4, CS 1.6, COD2, BF2) i'm looking into trying some single player games as in the match would be 1v1 instead of 5v5.

What game(s) is the most active in competitive gaming (for 1v1's) and what league(s) is it played in?
Did you drop out of high school to follow this dream? :D

No. I'm actually about 8 months ahead of schedule for a bachelors degree in Networking. nice guess though :cool:

Not to stray offtopic, but where do you get a bachelor's degree in Networking? Not computer science, or business information systems, or something? That seems a little too specific, and sounds like those "free computer learning lessons" infomercials.

maybe he means an undergraduate business degree...you know, one where you learn to network inside of class with other peoplez.

maybe he means an undergraduate business degree...you know, one where you learn to network inside of class with other peoplez.

And learn to use words like paradigm in casual conversation. When I was in law school, we would have parties with the MBA's, and they were all the type of people you would expect to see on something called "Bromance."

And learn to use words like paradigm in casual conversation. When I was in law school, we would have parties with the MBA's, and they were all the type of people you would expect to see on something called "Bromance."

where was this lol

Just because you suck and could never have a shot at this, doesn't give you the right to project onto other people. :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: Just because I'm playing off the story of that kid who dropped out of highschool to do competitive gaming doesn't mean you have the right to start stinking up this thread. :cool:

Back