• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Comparing two speakers

Tough to say. I would imagine both are fairly comparable.

So, essentially, both will sound equally horrid.
 
I dunno about "horrid". My roommate got the Logitechs last year, and they sounded surprisingly good. I didn't do any "critical" listening, though.
 
The x-230 sound literally twice as good as that creative speaker set. I have those exact creative speakers in a 5.1 configuration and they were the biggest waste of money i ever spent. Everything sounds veiled, bass is not that great, midranges are funky.

Def go with the logitechs, at least they sound more like normal speakers.
 
Thanks, I am going to pick up the Logitech's tonight.

Man, I have 2 Best Buy gift cards for $25 but they want $60 for the speakers vs. $35 shipped at zipzoomfly.com :mad:
 
Back
Top