Compact Splash Mini-ITX Case White and Black Available

Ranma13

Limp Gawd
Up for sale are two Compact Splash cases, one white and one black. This is a steel mini-ITX case focused on water cooling and can fit a 240mm rad on top and a 120mm rad in front, both in push config. It has mounting points for two 2.5-inch drives, and does not support 3.5-inch drives. There are no 5.25-inch drive bays. It has a pump bracket that supports the MCP355/35X pump line and a fill port on top of the case that's compatible with the XSPC fill port. It supports a SFX PSU that hangs directly above the motherboard. The cases were purchased new from She Loved E over at overclock.net. This case only had a limited production run of 106 copies.

I've used both cases. The black case, I mounted my hardware into it before deciding that I wanted to go with a white color scheme. I've used the white case for almost a year now, but decided to upgrade to a beefier graphics card that needs a full size ATX PSU. The black case is in near mint condition. The white one shows signs of use, mostly screw marks.

I modified the white case by drilling a hole for a 16mm switch on the front panel. The switch is unwired. My original intention was to have it be an on-off switch for the case lights, but never got around to wiring it up. The black case is unmodified. I also have several acrylic side panels for the case: two clear panels, a frosted panel, and a smoked panel. Please note that the smoked panel is darker than it looks in the photo. One of the clear panels has some scratches on it, but the scratches are not viewable unless you shine a direct light on them. The other clear panel is brand new, with the protective sheet still on it. The other two panels may have minor scratching, but they are not as visible as they are on the clear panel.

I also have two spare power button switches, both black color, one with a white LED and one with a blue LED. For the nameplate on the back of the case, I have 6 different acrylic nameplates, all which say "HOUSE OF TECH". The colors are frosted white, UV green, blue, UV red, smoked, and opaque blue. The acrylic nameplate is sandwiched between the back of the case and a metal plate. The nameplate can be removed so that only the metal plate is displayed.

The white case is available for $450, which includes shipping and the following:

• White Compact Splash case, silver power button with white LED
  • Your choice of one additional side panel in addition to the clear acrylic one (I recommend the frosted one)
  • Your choice of three nameplates (you can remove it if you don't want to use it)
  • Two spare 16mm momentary switches (see photo)
  • Quick disconnect terminal kit for the modded switch (see photo)
  • Your choice of one power button switch

The black case is available for $550, which includes shipping and the following:

• Black Compact Splash case, black power button with red LED
  • Your choice of one additional side panel in addition to the clear acrylic one (I recommend the smoked one)
  • Your choice of three nameplates (you can remove it if you don't want to use it)
  • Your choice of one power button switch

Whoever purchases first will get their choice of side panels, nameplates, and power button switch. I will also include the brand new clear acrylic side panel with the first case. The second case will be sold with whatever accessories are left over.

Payment will be through PayPal, and the cases will be shipped via UPS Ground. I live in Hawaii, and yes, UPS Ground does go to and from Hawaii. They first fly the package out to California, then ship it via ground the rest of the way.

Questions are welcome, as well as additional photo requests. Thank you for your interest!

White case:

Two momentary switches and quick disconnect terminal kit for white case only:

Black case:

Acrylic side panels:

Clear:

Frosted:

Smoked:

Spare power switches:

Acrylic nameplates:

Included mounting hardware:

Some assembly pictures:

Last edited: