randomhero58
Gawd
- Joined
- Nov 14, 2005
- Messages
- 618
Ok, so I'm really at a loss as to what's wrong so figured I'd post.
So all I did was change my CPU cooler and after plugging everything back in my comp won't boot. Nothing at all shows up on my monitor, no POST or anything. All the fans power up and spin though.
Sorry for the lack of details, but that's basically it. It was working fine before, now nothing...
Rig in sig.
Update - So I've been running down the checklists, unplug this that and the other etc and so far I still have no answers. Whenever I turn it on to test it the PSU powers up for a few seconds, then powers down, then back up again. Unfortunately I also don't have any spare parts to help testing too. No spare psu, cpu or memory. =/
So all I did was change my CPU cooler and after plugging everything back in my comp won't boot. Nothing at all shows up on my monitor, no POST or anything. All the fans power up and spin though.
Sorry for the lack of details, but that's basically it. It was working fine before, now nothing...
Rig in sig.
Update - So I've been running down the checklists, unplug this that and the other etc and so far I still have no answers. Whenever I turn it on to test it the PSU powers up for a few seconds, then powers down, then back up again. Unfortunately I also don't have any spare parts to help testing too. No spare psu, cpu or memory. =/
Last edited: