• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Comp will not wake up from standby...

mikecoscia

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
436
I tried putting my desktop into standby a few minutes ago. Shut down fine with the power light blinking. I tried to hit the power button to wake it and all fans came back on, but no signal going to the monitor.

I then pressed the reset button and the idle light on the hard drive kept blinking on and off, had to do a force shut down using the power button for it to finally come back on. Any ideas? Bios problem?
 
Back
Top