Comments/Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Water Cooling' started by Bio-Hazard, Aug 29, 2004.

1. Bio-Hazard

Bio-Hazard 2[H]4U

I posted some pics up in the gallery the other day, but thought I post some here to see what comments and suggestions I could get from all the pros here. This is only my second water cooling system I've had, the first being a Corsair Hydrocool............... :eek: I built the system external because there wasn't alot of room inside the case for what I wanted and still beable to work on it easily, as I've got a bit of nerve damage in my hands from the first gulf war............... :)

Anyway, this is what I installed:
    DD D4 12v pump
    77 bonnavile dual heater core
    Home made shroud (1 inch)
    2 Panaflo 120 mm M fans
    DD dual 5 1/4 bay rez
    Colder high flow quick disconnects
    Clear Flex tubing 1/2 x 3/4
    Polarflo CPU and GPU water blocks (works better)
    Swiftech CPU block

You can read about the complete build here:
    Water Box Build.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. PC-HAngover

PC-HAngover [H]ard|Gawd

Well... I like it. I would have probably made a "fake" face plate on the external water system to appear to be a cheap POS 98 Gateway or something.. haha

Keep up the good work at systemcooling.

Brody

3. Bio-Hazard

Bio-Hazard 2[H]4U

Always............. :D :D Guess I should post the link................. :cool: I forgot....... :eek:

4. PC-HAngover

PC-HAngover [H]ard|Gawd

indeed.. lol :p

5. Bio-Hazard

Bio-Hazard 2[H]4U

I guess that no one has any suggestions or comments on how I might make this a better system.................... :p

6. ProOC

ProOC Limp Gawd

You could start by surgically removing the growth off your PC and get it to fit inside your case. Your PC would probably be happier. There is nothing wrong with how it is now that I can see if you don't mind the extra baggage.

7. Bio-Hazard

Bio-Hazard 2[H]4U

I don't mind the extra baggage at all............... ;) I like having the big parts of the system away from the main CPU case...............keeps things cooler that way............. :eek: No extra heat inside the case from the pump or rad anf the rad always gets fresh cool air from around the floor level that's several degrees cooler that where the CPU case sits.............. :cool:

8. MikeP

MikeP Gawd

That is really nice. Im looking at watercooling my Rig, very similar to yours, and this just gives me a whole new host of ideas to mess with. Thanks and keep up the good work.

9. Bio-Hazard

Bio-Hazard 2[H]4U

Thanks for the props........... :D If you have any questions or I can help in anyway, feel free to ask.